Summer has not officially ended yet, but already we’ve got great inspiration and tips from our fashion bloggers as far as transitioning to the next season: Fall! Check them out below for outfits and articles to satisfy your modest clothing needs. PS: As a heads up, the weekly digest will be on hiatus until further notice! MFN will still be up and running however!
- À LA MODEST: Happy Labor Day. Show ’em You’re Pregnant!
- A Day in the Lalz: Vested
- Downtown Demure: Saying Farewell to Summer in My Favorite Mode-sty Maxi’
- Faith, Fashion, and Food: Ready for Fall
- Rachel Dahl: Salt and Light: Apply to Clothing
Modest Fashion Network is a global community for fashionistas who honor their bodies by clothing themselves with dignity and purity.
Thank you for the others who have participated by submitting your links! Would you like to feature your blog on MFN? Consider donating to be on the BLOGGER SPOTLIGHT!
Share this post: by
Latest posts by Modest Fashion Network (see all)
- Faith-based Health & Fitness Comes to Your Smartphone - March 19, 2018
- Modesty Is About Empowerment, Not Oppression - August 26, 2017
- The New “Net-A-Porter” of Modest Fashion Clothing - August 16, 2017